Soul Transformation Therapy offers a a systematic process that may help patients:
- Become aware of the reasons an issue is manifesting in their life
- Release encumbering thoughts or feelings
- Learn the changes they could make in their daily life to resolve their issue
Hay House author and psychoanalyst Blue Marsden developed Soul Transformation therapy. This healing system may help patients overcome negative patterns and blockages. The aim of this therapy is to bring to patients a thorough understanding of their core issue, so they may create a positive movement in their life.
Click here to read a Soul Transformation Therapy case study.
We use healing cards
Soul Transformation Therapy is mostly recommended to patients who are open to synchronicity playing a part in their treatment. During the session, a twenty-two card deck specific to Soul Transformation Therapy is used. At the beginning of the session, the patient picks two cards. Each card provides an image and a few words. Through the principle of free association, these images and words help the patient gain further insight into their core issue.
The picked cards also show the practitioner where the patient’s blockage might be and which healing intervention may be the most beneficial.
What to expect from a Soul Transformation Therapy session:
- At first, clients discuss their main concern.
- The client then picks two cards from a deck of twenty-two cards. With each card, there is a small discussion. This helps the patient define their main concern more thoroughly. The combination of the two cards also assist the practitioner in determining which healing interventions to use during the session.
- The healing interventions may involve:
- Energetic healing
- Performing Qi Gong type movements
- The patient tapping their body acupuncture points with their fingers
- Discovering different parts of the patient’s personality that may be influencing the patient’s main concerns
- Going into a light state of trance
- The practitioner channelling information that may benefit the patient
- Towards the end of the session, the client picks three cards from the card deck which give further insight on how they can transform their main concern into a successful outcome.
- The session ends with a spiritual healing exercise performed by the practitioner both to help the patient to assimilate all that was learnt during the treatment and to speed up any potential physical and energetic detox triggered by a trauma release.
- It is highly advised that the patient follows these sessions with a quiet moment before they return to their daily routine.
Fatima is our practitioner of Soul Transformation Therapy.
Finally, to book an appointment, or for any questions you may have, please contact us.